Heat Pump Water chillers for indoor installation
Scroll compressors, plate heat exchangers
Cooling capacity from 96kW, Heating from 109Kw
WWM consists of independent 96kW modules that can be linked together to reach a capacity of 3456kW.
• Each individual module is an independent indoor chiller for producing cooled water with high efficiency scroll compressors and plate type heat
• The base, structure and panelling are load-bearing elements made of galvanised steel treated with polyester anti-corrosion paints.
• With WWM, you can combine up to 36 units designed to minimise the overall dimensions.
• Thanks to its modular construction, the installation can be adapted to suit specific system development needs whilst guaranteeing improved safety and reliability.
As a result, the cooling capacity can be easily increased over time, at a limited cost.
• The modules are easy to install and link together from the hydronic point of view, thanks to the connections with grooved joints
The WWM refrigerant circuit can easily be disconnected from the unit, maintaining all the functions of the hydronic circuit to ensure correct
• The precise choice of components, the special configuration, and the possibility to connect several independent modules and manage them as if they were a single unit, are all aspects that guarantee maximum output at full load, whilst ensuring continuous adaptation to the real service needs.
• The WWM units stand out for their quiet operation.
Accurate unit sound-proofing, using good-quality sound absorbent material, means all the units work at low noise levels.
• Each unit has its own electrical panel, guaranteeing continuity even if one module malfunctions or goes into lockout.
• WWM version PN10 has the switch; WWM version PN21 mounts the transmitter.
• Fitted as standard, with butterfly shut-off valves on both hydronic lines for disconnecting the circuit when maintenance needs to be carried out.
• In the event of a variable flow rate, the motorised hydronic valves can intercept one module or more in order to reduce the flow rate when there is a low thermal load level.
• The MULTICHILLER_EVO (accessory) allows up to 9 units to be managed in parallel mode. This accessory allow to maximise the total efficiency to the system under to work load, external air temperature conditions and water produced. The user panel is a 7″ touch screen with ethernet inlet connections for a remote use.
• Microprocessor adjustment, complete with a keyboard and LCD screen for easily consulting the system and intervening on the unit via a multi language menu.
• The adjustment system includes the complete management of alarms and the alarm log.
• The programming clock can be used to set operating time bands and a second set-point if required.