The RPLI heat recoveries, for horizontal inside installation allow the combination of maximum comfort with a safe energy saving. It is more and more necessary in modern systems to create a forced ventilation, but also involves the expulsion of climate-controlled air, thus determining a higher energy consumption. The unit is equipped with a countercurrent heat recovery unit and allows an effective heat exchange between the expulsion air flow and fresh air that is pre-heated or pre-cooled, depending on the season, thus saving the energy that would otherwise be lost with the expelled exhaust air. They can be integrated in the direct expansion and hydronic systems both in heating and cooling mode.
RPLI: Standard average, with fans orientation type 1 (see example on side)
RPLI_W: With water coil Cooled/ Hot for the sizes 030 – 100 Hot for the sizes 140 – 400
RPLI_E: With electric heating coil
•Plug-fan with EC motors
•Aluminium plate countercurrent flow heat recovery system with heating efficiency in compliance with the European regulation 1253, housing in condensate collection basin.
• Ventilation by-pass of the external air flow equipped with internal damper, with free-cooling and even anti-freeze function.
• Synthetic filter class M5 according to EN779 placed on the expelled air intake
• Synthetic filter class F7 according to EN779 placed on the external air inlet
• Self-supporting sandwich panels in galvanised sheet metal with injected polyurethane insulation density 45 kg/m³ and a thickness of 25mm. The polyurethane is in compliance with the standard UL 94 class HBF and the panel with the standard NF P 512: 1986 in class M1.
• Condensate collection basin in galvanised steel
• Easy accessible fans, from bottom for the sizes 030-100, from the side for the sizes 140-400
• Accessible fans, from the top and from the bottom for the sizes 030-100, from the side for the sizes 140-400
• The fan, can be controlled with a controller 0-10 Vdc, accessory RVC.