Version for horizontal installation:
RPLI: Standard average, with fans orientation type 1 (see example on side)
RPLI_W: With water coil Cooled/ Hot for the sizes 030 – 100 Hot for the sizes 140 – 400
RPLI_E: With electric heating coil
•Plug-fan with EC motors
•Aluminium plate countercurrent flow heat recovery system with heating efficiency in compliance with the European regulation 1253, housing in condensate collection basin.
• Ventilation by-pass of the external air flow equipped with internal damper, with free-cooling and even anti-freeze function.
• Synthetic filter class M5 according to EN779 placed on the expelled air intake
• Synthetic filter class F7 according to EN779 placed on the external air inlet
• Self-supporting sandwich panels in galvanised sheet metal with injected polyurethane insulation density 45 kg/m³ and a thickness of 25mm. The polyurethane is in compliance with the standard UL 94 class HBF and the panel with the standard NF P 512: 1986 in class M1.
• Condensate collection basin in galvanised steel
• Easy accessible fans, from bottom for the sizes 030-100, from the side for the sizes 140-400
• Accessible fans, from the top and from the bottom for the sizes 030-100, from the side for the sizes 140-400
• The fan, can be controlled with a controller 0-10 Vdc, accessory RVC.