NRV is made up of independent 108kW modules that can be connected to each other up to a power of 970kW. Every single module is an outdoor chiller to produce chilled water with high efficiency scroll compressors, axial fans, micro-channel coils, plate exchanger on the system side. In the units with desuperheater, there is also the possibility of producing hot water for free. The base, the structure and the panels are made of galvanised steel treated with rustproof polyester paint. With NRV, it is possible to couple up to 9 chillers designed to reduce the overall unit dimensions to a minimum. Modularity that allows you to adapt installation to the actual development needs of the system. This way the cooling capacity can be increased over time simply and affordably.
Operating range: Work up to 46°C of outdoor air temperature at full load.
RANGE OF OPERATION
RANGE OF OPERATION
NRV is made up of a cooling circuit. The careful selection of the components used, the particular configuration and the option of connecting several independent modules and manage them as if they were a single unit allows for maximum yield at full load but even partial loads, thanks to the partialisation steps that increase as the number of connected modules increases, ensuring continuous adaptation to the actual system requirements.
• The electrical panel in every unit and the management logic that allows each module to be operated in synergy with the others ensure continuity even if one or more of the modules freeze up. Modularity is essential when component redundancy is required, as it allows for a safer system design and increased reliability.
• The modules are easy to install and connect to each other from a hydraulic standpoint, thanks to the connections with grooved joints.
• The chiller module uses aluminium micro-channel coils, ensuring very high levels of efficiency. These coils allow less refrigerant to be used compared to traditional copper/aluminium coils.
• NRV is already equipped with a water filter, differential pressure switch and butterfly check valves, useful to cut off the hydraulic circuit for maintenance; for instance, to clean the filter. In the event of variable flow rate, the motorised hydronic valves can intercept one or more modules to reduce the flow rate in low heat load conditions.
• Microprocessor adjustment, with keyboard and LCD display, for easy consultation and intervention on the unit via a menu available in several languages. Adjustment includes complete management of the alarms and their log. The presence of a programmable timer allows functioning
time periods and a possible second set-point to be set. Thermoregulation takes place with the integral proportional logic, based on the water output temperature.
Night Mode: it is possible to set a silenced functioning profile. Perfect for night functioning, since it guarantees greater acoustic comfort in the evenings, and a high efficiency in the time of greater load. Night Mode is standard in the unit with J inverter fan and in the E silenced version. Either a DCPX or inverter fan is necessary for the High Efficiency version.