Aermec is the first chiller company in the UK to invest in XOi Technologies’ ground-breaking communications tool, enabling its HVAC engineers to provide cutting-edge service and maintenance in real-time.
Service engineers access the cloud-based platform via a mobile, which enables seamless communication between Aermec’s engineers and the office. The smart technology allows engineers to easily capture and document images of each job, access documentation, and provide real-time video support to Aermec’s customers. The app simplifies the engineers’ work whilst transforming the customer experience, enabling them to see first-hand their equipment and any work that needs to be carried out.
“Aermec is a customer focused and innovation driven business. We are committed to forging closer customer relationships and ensuring our customers benefit from the latest technological advances,” says Paul Osborne Aermec’s Service Manager.
“XOi allows our service teams to provide an unrivalled service and cutting-edge experience for the customer without them leaving their desk.”
“Using such a dynamic tool will strengthen our service and maintenance business, providing added value for our customers by delivering an innovative service that sets us apart in the HVAC industry,” adds David Evans, Aermec’s General Sales Manager.
- Service engineers can send web links for customers to read.
- Service engineers have real-time remote video support.
- Images sent instantaneously to the office enable inside sales to quote faster.
- Increases efficiency.
- Customers can approve service and maintenance more quickly as they can see any repairs required real-time, preventing any downtime.
- Virtual tour of the customers’ HVAC equipment without leaving their desk.
- Provides accurate HVAC asset details and management of the customers’ equipment.